Hours & Notice
Summer Days: 1st May 2017 to 30th September 2017
Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 - 18:00 (Last entry at 17:30)
Winter Days: 1st October 2017 to 30th April 2018
Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 - 17:30 (Last entry at 17:00)
In order to ensure the security of exhibits, creating an environment of civilization to visit, please consciously abide by the following provisions:
01. No alcholic beverages.
02. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
03. No pets allowed.
04. Photography for personal use is permitted.
05. Please refrain from flash photography and using tripods.
06. No videotaping the art works in the exhibition rooms without permission.
07. Please no smoking, drinking or eating in the exhibition rooms.
08. Make sure to keep a reasonable distance from the exhibits.
09. Visitors with luggage or any belongings larger than 40 cm should check these items in at our free cloakroom service.
10. Weapons, flammables and explosives are strictly prohibited.
11. Please no damaging, carving, drawing or pasting anywhere in the building.
12. Please do not lie-down on the seats.
13. Any business related activities must first be checked with the Museum.
Please use headphones or mute mobile phones.
Please maintain the cleaniless of the grounds and keep your voices down.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the garden area.
There are rest areas in the Museum; please visit the Cafe and Restaurant in the garden if you need drinks and food.
All visitors must follow the instructions of the museun staff, if you have any further enquiries, please call us on+86 10 8457 8868.